Online PartnerEnvironmental Policy
Online Partner is an environmentally conscious company that contributes to the long-term economic and environmental sustainability of society.
This means that we:
- comply with laws, regulations and government environmental requirements.train and encourage our employees to assess and prioritise activities, services and products from an environmental perspective.
- engages and communicates with customers, suppliers and other environmental stakeholders.
- takes responsibility for the local environment in and around our workplaces and actively seeks to avoid any form of harm or disturbance to people and nature.
- making our transport more efficient in order to reduce fossil fuel consumption.
sort waste at source under controlled conditions that ensure that the waste is disposed of in an environmentally sound manner.
- strives to reduce the consumption of paper and other office materials
increase awareness and knowledge of our environmental impact and what we can do to prevent it, focusing on the energy use of our products and hazardous substances in IT equipment
- We work to continuously improve our environmental performance
- We care about employee relations based on our mission “Better Together”, mutual respect and dignity
- We offer a healthy working environment where individuals are given equal opportunities regardless of background or affiliation
- We do not allow discrimination or harassment but encourage reporting of any grievances and concerns so that proper scrutiny and possible action can be taken without retaliation