Welcome June 15, at 14:00! The last Tech talk for the semester for Education!
What should you think about when an academic year ends and what preparations can you make for the autumn term?
Tech Talk for Education is Online Partner’s knowledge channel where you can meet our own experts, ask questions and gain more knowledge about how Google’s tools can be used to support learning and administrative processes in an efficient and safe way in your school.
Every semester we conduct 3-4 Tech Talk for Education and on June 15 it’s time again!
The last Tech Talk for Education of the semester is about what you should think about when an academic year ends and what preparations you can make for the autumn semester. We address the following, among others:
- How to optimize settings, rules and policies in Google’s Admin Console?
- How to create structure, order and order in the domain?
- How long does the account remain when a student leaves? What does the law say?
- Offboarding / Onboarding – how do you settle accounts for students who drop out and how do you prepare for new students?
- How do I clean up OU and prepare them for the next semester?
We will cover that and much more at Tech Talk for Education # 3 on June 15 at 14:00!
Date: June 15th
Where: Google Meet
Sign up now at once!
Tech Talk for Education # 3 contains lots of valuable information for you who want to create effective routines, order and order before school ends and the start of the semester. Sign up now at once and feel free to share the invitation to your colleagues. Hope to see you on June 15th! Once you have registered, we will send a connection link.
Invite your colleagues!
Do you think this sounds interesting? Feel free to invite your colleagues!
CEO, Online Partner
Development Manager, Online Partner
Specialist, Google Workspace, Online Partner
ICT educator, Lomma municipality
Kim Nilsen Aarberg
Teacher specialist PfDK, Askøy municipality