In-depth training in Google Workspace for Education
The in-depth course is aimed at anyone who already uses the basic tools of Google Workspace for Education in their daily work. The training aims for the user to have an in-depth understanding of how the basic tools work. We take a closer look at sharing features in Drive, Calendar Manager, filters in Gmail and more
Quality-assured use of Google Workspace for Education
The easy use of the tools in Google Workspace for Education brings big gains quickly, but there is the opportunity to increase efficiency, profitability and quality even more! It is important that documents are shared in the right way, to the right person and through the right channels. What is appropriate in what situation? Shared calendars and access to colleagues’ calendars simplify planning in everyday life. Knowledge of how to filter and automatically sort your email creates clarity and structure. The course participants gain knowledge that really saves time, day after day, week after week.
Contact us for more information
With us or with you?
We carry out our training on site in your premises. It is also possible to use our own training facilities with us. All training takes place online in Google Workspace for Education and course participants use their own computers. The course material is posted as a Google document and is thus available to the participants via their Google accounts even after completing the training. The training is 4 hours long and is suitable for a group of a maximum of 20 people.
Deepens the knowledge in:
- Google Drive (permissions, lost files, cross-links, etc.)
- Documents (link in Keep and Sheets, formatting, invisible tables etc.)
- Presentation (link from Sheets, presentation view, “ask for feedback” etc.)
- Spreadsheets (basic formulas, tabs, condition control, cell locking, etc.)
- Google Calendar (sharing, balancing jobs and private calendars, etc.)
- Gmail (filters, labels, sub-labels, advanced settings, etc.)